As a member you will
– be informed of all the latest political and technical developments of relevance to the sector
– have the possibility to exchange information and share expertise on priority issues for the sector
– have the possibility to engage with decision-makers and stakeholders
– have the opportunity to contribute to the future regulatory and policy landscape in which the coatings industry must operate.
CEPE recognises the following categories of members:
- Direct company members
Direct members are paint, printing inks and artists’ colours companies engaged in the manufacture and/or sale of paint, printing inks and/or artists’ colours in at least one EU country, Norway, Switzerland or the UK and is a member of a National Association.
- Associated Members
Associated Members are National Associations representing the paint, printing inks and/or artists’ colours industry of an EU country, Norway Switzerland or the UK and which recognise that their members, by virtue of their membership to the National Association, are direct Company Members of CEPE.
- Affiliated Member
Affiliated Members are:
– National Associations representing the paint, printing inks and/or artists’ colours industry active outside the EU, Norway, Switzerland or the UK
– Companies engaged in the manufacture and/or sale of paint, printing inks and/or artists’ colours, in countries without a National Association
– Other associations, being not a representing entity for paints, printing inks or artists’ colours, but sharing a similar or common interest.
Suppliers are companies supplying the paint, printing ink and artists colour’s industry.